Monday, June 6, 2011

Self Reiki

I have been having lower back problems on and off since a minor injury last fall. I wake up afraid that even the act of getting out of bed will create misery. (Not conducive to the fire department job.) My chiropractor, ice, and Ibuprophen have brought some relief but even teaching yoga has still remained.

Lately I've been adding Self Reiki to my personal Sadana, (my morning self care routine). It has almost fully kept the discomfort at bay! Paridoxically as a man of metaphysics, yet I still have an empirical side that demands validation! So I've been giving Reiki to my knee which has been rather difficult lately. Wouldn't you know it? It has been improving!

 I must say.... how very cool this young journey has been thus far!

Peace!























No comments:

Post a Comment